Building and construction is not only a hard job but also one which comes with so many responsibilities and stress. Luckily, there are ways to counteract that and make the task very easy and convenient. First, you need to have a good plan and second, you need quality tools. Among the tools, you will require include the jack hammer demolition kits. As a contractor, getting the right tools might be challenging at times.
Luckily enough, this list will give you a good way to arrive at the best jack hammer demolition kit. You might be aware that there are so many tools claiming to demolish concrete perfectly. Unluckily, these claims will not hold every time. Just read through the compilation below to understand the right tools for the job. Towards the end of the article too, you will get a brief buyers’ guide.
The Best Jack Hammer Demolition Kits Review
Table of Contents
- 10. Smartxchoices Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Tool Kit - 2200W Heavy Duty
- 9. XtremepowerUS 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack hammer with Gloves
- 8. ZENY 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with Case and Gloves
- 7. Mophorn 2200W Demolition Hammer - 1400 BPM (2200 W)
- 6. Goplus Jack Hammer, 1400RPM with Gloves (Yellow)
- 5. Yescom 3600W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer w/ Dual Insulated Motor Casing
- 4. Makita HM0870C Demolition Hammer
- 3. TR Industrial Demolition Jack Hammer - Anti-Vibration Design
- 2. DEWALT D25901K Demo Hammer w/Shocks
- 1. Bosch 11335K Demolition Jack Hammer Kit - 35-Pound
- Factors to consider when buying a jack hammer demolition kit
10. Smartxchoices Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Tool Kit - 2200W Heavy Duty
We begin this review with the Smartxchoices demolition hammer. It is operated by a 2200 watts motor to make sure that the task gets done right. If you are therefore having some heavy-duty tasks to accomplish, you can always rely on this hammer. One more thing that you will like about this hammer is that it is very easy to operate. To add to that, it is very easy to transport so you are not limited to one operating point. You will also appreciate its multi-functional design which makes it useful in different tasks.
- This kit is very simple to operate and comes in a portable size allowing you to work with it anywhere you wish
- The electric demolition hammer will make up to 1900 impacts in just one minute to ensure the job is done to perfection
- Accessories included in this package are a bull point chisel, a flat chisel as well as the blow mod case
- It is ideal for busting out concrete and also digging clay soil which makes it convenient and worth your money
- There is none for now
9. XtremepowerUS 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack hammer with Gloves
Next, on the list, we have this tool which comes with everything you need for a flawless operation. It has been made to suit the demolition, chipping, and trenching tasks. The foregrip has a 360 degrees swivel feature which makes it very easy to control. Other than its ease of operation, it is made to be used both at home and for commercial purposes. With the 1800 BPM, you will appreciate that the demolition task will be very fast. Accessories included in this package are gloves, goggles and hex wrenches just to name a few.
- This kit is ideal for trenching, breaking holes, demolition and also foundation removal just to name a few uses
- The foregrip is adjustable in 360 degrees providing greater control allowing you to operate it according to your needs
- It is ideal for commercial and home use since it has a voltage of 110v which is good for business and home
- The kit accepts up to 1/8 inches shank bits and will deliver up to 1800BPM
- It lacks a warranty
8. ZENY 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with Case and Gloves
This is yet another demolition hammer which is operated via a 2200 watts motor. For that reason, the hammer is capable of delivering up to 1900 impacts in every minute. Its plastic handle is better than the metal handles as it protects users from electricity. One more thing that you will appreciate about this demolition kit is the fact that it has a wide range of applications. You can use the hammer for demolition, chipping and even trenching. This hammer features metal construction and an industrial coating for durability.
- The input motor has an operating power of 2200 watts and can deliver 1900 impacts in one minute
- Ideal for demolition, chipping, brick, trenching and even breaking holes on concrete
- It has a metallic construction with a quality coating which makes it resistant from corrosion for longevity
- Features a plastic handle as opposed to electricity to protect the user from electricity
- The seller will not give any response
7. Mophorn 2200W Demolition Hammer - 1400 BPM (2200 W)
Whenever you go shopping for a jack hammer for demolition, it is rare to miss one from Mophorn. This is essentially a very powerful hammer which is ideal for the most demanding jobs. It is powered by a 2200 watts motor which allows it to make an impact frequency of 2200r/min. The machine comes with one flat chisel and one bull point chisel. This makes it fit for different types of applications. Additionally, it features a solid insulation shell and strong metal components. This, therefore, gives you the assurance that it will serve you for the longest time possible.
- This is a heavy-duty and durably constructed electric hammer which gives 2000r per minute
- The dual handle has a 360 degrees swivel design and absorbs vibrations for an easy operation
- One flat chisel and bull point chisel and it is quick to disassemble and assemble
- Solid insulation protection with strong metallic components making it durable
- Poor packaging and might arrive damaged
6. Goplus Jack Hammer, 1400RPM with Gloves (Yellow)
This is a demolition hammer from one of the best brands today. It has an adjustable foregrip which gives additional control. You will also like the fact that it has an excellent drilling power which will make your work efficient and very easy. Its portable design is another reason you will want to purchase this hammer. To add to that convenience, the manufacturer provides a storage case. The demolition hammer has a wide range of uses which makes it ideal for both home and commercial use.
- The foregrip is adjustable in 360 degrees which provide added control for an easy operation
- It has a wide range of applications from demolition, chipping, housing foundation removal among other uses
- The accessory comes with a sturdy carrying case which keeps you perfectly organized
- This jack hammer is available both for commercial and home use as well
- There is none for now
5. Yescom 3600W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer w/ Dual Insulated Motor Casing
On the fifth rank is the Yescom electric demolition kit which is made to give you the best operation. Its dual insulated motor casing will make sure that the operation of this hammer remains secure. It also comes with shock-mounted handles and a heavy-duty casing of aluminum for durability. To make sure that you control the hammer easily, the manufacturer made it with a 360 degrees swivel. You will also get impressed by its performance since it makes up to 1800 blows in one minute. The manufacturer provides accessories like chisels, gloves, and masks in the package.
- The rated power of this hammer is 3600 watts and has an impact rate of 1800 BPM
- Accessories included in the package are chisels, gloves, carrying case and even a mask
- The handle has a 360 degrees swivel feature making it very easy to control
- A dual insulated motor which makes it very easy and secure to operate
- You will not be allowed to return the product
4. Makita HM0870C Demolition Hammer
This demolition jack hammer comes from a very well-known brand. It has constant speed control which makes it ideal even for the most challenging jobs. Its start-up action will give more control and also make sure that you carry out the task accurately. This demolition hammer is equipped with an LED service light. Its role is to notify the user when the brushes need a replacement. On the other hand, the LED power light will indicate either a failure in the switch or a damaged cord.
- Hard-hitting design with less weight which makes it very convenient to use
- The LED light will indicate either switch failure of a damaged cord
- Constant speed control which makes it ideal for the challenging jobs
- The LED service lights will notify the user at least 8 hours before its brushes call for replacement
- There is none for now
3. TR Industrial Demolition Jack Hammer - Anti-Vibration Design
This demolition hammer combines its high performance and a vibration-resistant design for the most difficult jobs. Its 15 amp motor gives it up to 1400 blows in every minute. For that reason, the hammer will deliver consistent and a very satisfying hammering task. Another great feature about this hammer is its great compatibility with most chisels from the major brands. What’s more, it has the TUV certification which implies that it has met all the UL safety standards. With its anti-vibration technology, you will appreciate that it does not lead to hand fatigue.
- This demolition jack hammer combines high performance and the anti-vibration design for the hard tasks
- Its powerful performance will give up to 1400 blows in every minute for a satisfying hammering action
- The anti-vibration technology will greatly reduce vibration for maximum control and balance
- It is TUV certified meaning that it has met all the UL safety standards
- Cockroach infested
2. DEWALT D25901K Demo Hammer w/Shocks
This demolition hammer comes with a 14 amp. Motor to make sure that it gives you the highest performance. You will also appreciate the fact that it comes with an overload protection feature. Its active vibration control reduces the vibration effect and consequently reduces hand fatigue. This accessory similarly comes with spring-laded dust seals which makes it very reliable. You will also enjoy the convenience of adjusting the speed depending on the type of job you wish to carry out. Even though the price is a bit high, you will definitely get value for money.
- Variable impact control which will ensure accurate energy based on the type of application
- The spring-loaded dust seal will ensure that the tool life is extended
- 14 amperes motor which will provide quality performance and an overload protection
- Active vibration control which will result in less fatigue and consequently more productivity
- The customer support team is not reliable
1. Bosch 11335K Demolition Jack Hammer Kit - 35-Pound
This is a piece of high-quality machinery which has its origin in Germany. The reputation of the brand will give you enough confidence to purchase. It features a vibration control mechanism on the handle which will make sure that its operation is nothing but flexible.
You can rely on the high performance of this kit since it makes up to 1300 blows in just one minute. When it comes to construction, you will appreciate that it employs strong materials for durability. For portability purposes, the manufacturer provides a carrying case in the package.
- It uses the best dust extraction mechanism making it unique from its counterparts
- 360 degrees swivel handle to offer you the best control which leads to more productivity
- This demolition kit will give up to 1300 blows in every minute for convenience
- It has a portable design and the manufacturer provides a carrying case for that purpose
- It is too expensive
With the review above, we believe that selecting the best jack hammer demolition kit will be an easy task. Do not allow the flooded market to confuse you when shopping for a jack hammer demolition kit. With the compilation above, you will never make the wrong choice. The buying guide above, on the other hand, will help you easily arrive at the best pick. Just make sure that you read through the entire list. That way, you will be in a position to make the right choice.