Anyone who needs to install a fixture, building a deck or put down anchor bolts, you need to have the right tools. One of the essential tools for these types of jobs is a Hammer Drill. They will make your drilling task at home much easier and make your project appear more professional when using it. In addition to that, hammer drill will allow the users to drill through hard materials such as concrete, masonry, or bricks with ease.
The supply of this equipment in the market place is so wide, making it challenging to select a model of good quality. In this article, we have compiled a list of the top 10 hammer drill. Read on to get to know the remarkable features offered by each model.
Table of Contents
- 10. Meterk 7.0 Amp 1/2 Inch 850W Electric Corded Drill and Impact Drill
- 9. TACKLIFE PID04A Hammer Drill Corded Drill Driver with a Carrying Case
- 8. Goplus SDS 1-1/2 inches Electric Rotary Hammer with Case (Orange)
- 7. MPT 1 Inch 8.5 Amp SDS-plus Heavy Duty Soft Grip Rotary Hammer Drill
- 6. VonHaus 10 Amp, 3 Drill Functions Electric Rotary Hammer Drill with Case
- 5. ENEACRO Heavy Duty 1-1/4 Inch 12 Amp Rotary Hammer Drill with Case
- 4. DEWALT DCH133B XR 1-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill
- 3. Bosch 11255VSR Masonry Rotary Bulldog Xtreme Hammer Power Drill
- 2. Makita HR2641X1 3-Mode Variable Speed SDS-PLUS AVT Rotary Hammer
- 1.Metabo SDS Max HPT DH40MC Rotary Hammer
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Hammer Drill
10. Meterk 7.0 Amp 1/2 Inch 850W Electric Corded Drill and Impact Drill
If you are searching for a great all-around performer, then you should look no further than the Meterk 7.0 Amp Impact Drill. It is an Advanced Drill Driver that an adjustable drilling speed of up to 3000 RPM to meet your requirement. In addition to that, it has a dual-mode selector, and you can easily switch between an impact drill and electric drill function depending on your task. Moreover, the machine is suitable for installing chandelier, window, door, wall, and furniture.
The unit has a powerful .0 Amp pure copper motor that is powerful enough for drilling and chipping. Besides that, it has a lock button that enables you to lock the speed; hence, you do not require to grip on the trigger constantly. All in all, the Impact Drill will meet your different screwing tasks.
- 7.0 Amp Motor that generates more power for chipping and drilling
- Adjustable speed impact drill for easy operation and comfortably
- Dual-mode selector operation to switch between impact drill function and drill function
- 360 ° adjustable side handle for better control of the machine
- Gets hot fast
9. TACKLIFE PID04A Hammer Drill Corded Drill Driver with a Carrying Case
Delivering up to 1800 RPM, this TACKLIFE PID04A Drill Driver has the power required to drill right into concrete and brick. It features two variable speed to choose from to ensure optimized torque and powerful fastening. Moreover, the Corded Drill Driver comes with 20+1+1 torque settings offering precise control for driving in or out screws. Also, it has hammer drilling and drilling function ideal for drilling plastics, metal, drywall, ceramics, and wood.
The drill tool has a clear liquid horizontal bubble that allows you to make a straight hole perfectly and easily. Another thing it has a soft-grip handle that gives you added comfort and total control without feeling heavy fatigue whenever you are using the tool.
- Has variable speed and large torque for powerful fastening and efficient power drilling
- Soft grip handle that ensures added comfort and you can hold it for a long time without fatigue
- 20+1+1 torque settings for driving in/out screws and precise control
The product is backed with a 24 months warranty
8. Goplus SDS 1-1/2 inches Electric Rotary Hammer with Case (Orange)
Anyone looking for a powerful yet portable hammer drill will love this device from Goplus. It features five levels with impact frequency ups 3500bpm and rotary speed ups to 900rpm. In addition to that, it is easy to operate and comes with a user-friendly speed dial control system. This Electric Rotary Hammer has three working modes that include electric drill mode, rotary drill functions, and hammer drill to meet different working demands.
This product has a compact design and has anti-impact reinforced nylon housing making it durable and strong enough to withstand long term and heavy use. And yes, the package includes extra SDS adapter, pair of gloves, motor lubricant, a dirt-proof boot, SDS point chisel and two pc of spare carbon brush.
- Five levels speed settings to suit your drilling needs
- Has anti-impact reinforced nylon housing and compact design
- 3 working modes to meet your different working needs
- Strong and durable enough to withstand long term and heavy usage
- Chuck comes loose
7. MPT 1 Inch 8.5 Amp SDS-plus Heavy Duty Soft Grip Rotary Hammer Drill
When talking about the power tool, MPT is the must-have brand in it. The MPT Rotary Hammer Drill features three functions; thus you can easily switch between hammer drill mode, drill mode and hammer mode. Besides that, it has variable speed and features 8.5 Amp great performance motor with 0-930r/min variable speed and 0-4500/min impact-rated helping you in your heavy-duty projects. Another thing, the unit has 360 degrees adjust rubber handle that provides great control feeling and comfortable usage.
The product has broad applications to drill steel, concrete, concrete, masonry, wood, and more. In the box, it is included with 250mm point chisel, 150mm drill bit, 150mm drill bit, Instruction, Dustproof cap, 329Grease and a warranty card.
- Has three different function to switch between hammer, hammer drill and a Drill mode
- 8.5 Amp motor with variable speed
- 360 degree adjust handle that provides comfortable control and use
- Has a wide range of application and applies to steel, concrete, masonry, and wood
- Quality control issues
6. VonHaus 10 Amp, 3 Drill Functions Electric Rotary Hammer Drill with Case
When it comes to hammer drills, VonHaus 10 Amp is one of the best brand accessible in the market known for its durability, quality, and well design. It features a 10 amp motor that offers powerful impact energy to do your heavy-duty projects on solid steel, masonry and more. Besides that, it has three function mode; thus, you can choose from drill only, hammer drill or hammer only. And yes, the unit is perfect for tough tasks such as digging out old grouting, taking off tiles, removing the plaster and demolishing brickwork.
With its 360 DEGREE SWIVEL HANDLE, you will comfortably grip the unit, and you will have maximum control. Lastly, in the package, it includes depth gauge, SDS drill bits, SDS drill grease, dust cover, Flat and point chisels, and a storage case.
- Features 10 amp high performance motor that delivers powerful impact energy
- Three function modes including drill, hammer drill and hammer only modes
- 360-degree swivel handle that offers maximum control and comfort
- Suitable for drilling different type of materials
- Poorly-placed trigger lock
5. ENEACRO Heavy Duty 1-1/4 Inch 12 Amp Rotary Hammer Drill with Case
High level of protection and high performance makes this ENEACRO Heavy Duty Hammer Drill the best electric hammer drill you will be pleased to own. It features a powerful 12Amp motor with 5.5 ft. Lbs. Impact energy, making it ideal for metalwork projects. Besides that, it has four different functions, including chisel, hammer, drill, and hammer drill, and you can easily switch between them using a single switch button. Another thing, the Rotary Hammer Drill features a Safety clutch protection that will ensure users safety when drilling holes.
The product has a max impact frequency is, and hammer’s idling speed is 820 r/min. At any rate, the Hammer Drill is well designed with double anti-dust bottom and heat dissipation motor to extend the hammer’s use life.
- Features a powerful 12Amp motor with 5.5 ft lbs impact energy
- Four different functions which are easy to switch
- Has Safety clutch protection that guarantees user’s safety when working with the machine
- Has 4200bpm max impact frequency and 820 r/min hammer’s idling speed
- Quality control issues
4. DEWALT DCH133B XR 1-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill
DEWALT DCH133B is a durable and powerful hammer drill that will assist you in driving and drilling tasks. It features 2.6J mechanism with providing faster when compared to corded Application. Another thing, the Hammer Drill will allow the device to maintain the speed throughout the entire application and does not bogging down even when used with the most substantial bits. The product has a compact size allowing you to access restricted areas.
The tool offers no-load speed of 0-1,500 rpm and optimal concrete drilling from 3/16 to 5/8 inch. With its double German-engineered mechanism this makes this Hammer Drill durable and long-lasting.
- Has a Compact size to access space-restricted areas
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism delivers faster compared to corded speed applications
- Has 550 bpm Blows per Minute
- Maintain its speed through all though the application and does not bogging down
- The grip is not the best in the category
3. Bosch 11255VSR Masonry Rotary Bulldog Xtreme Hammer Power Drill
Think of quality, durability, and reliability, think of Bosch 11255VSR hammer drill. The product offers 3 modes of operation including hammer only, rotary hammer and rotation only. Besides that, its variable-speed triggers with reverse providing accurate and easy fastener removing. Using this unit is very easy and come with vibration control to ensure comfort when using this machine. Another thing, the Hammer Power Drill has D handle design providing optimal control and support, especially for downward and overhead drilling applications.
The SDS plus bit system will provide maximum impact energy transfer and dust protection. The Vario lock positioning provides 36-bit positions, ensuring an optimized chiseling angle. Above all, the unit offers more powerful enough for the most robust applications.
- Multi-function selector offering three modes of operation
- Has vibration control to ensure comfort in all day application
- Comes with powerful 7.5 Amp motor delivering up to 0 5, 800 BPM to power
- D handle design that offers optimal control and comfort
- A bit costly
2. Makita HR2641X1 3-Mode Variable Speed SDS-PLUS AVT Rotary Hammer
Makita HR2641X1 Rotary driver features a powerful torque to fulfill driving applications related to masonry, wood, and metal as well as heavy-duty drilling. Ideally, the unit has a powerful 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. Impact energy, making it ideal for handling all the demanding applications. In addition to that, the Rotary Hammer features Anti-Vibration Technology that will significantly reduce vibration when working on your projects.
It is important to note that the Rotary Hammer has an ergonomic ‘D-shaped’ handle that has rubberized soft grip to minimize handling fatigue and maximize comfort. Also, the tool has a retractable hook that allows you to secure and store the device when it is not in use.
- Variable speed allowing the operators to match speed to the application for versatility
- Retractable tool hook to secures the tool when it is not in use
- Ergonomic ‘D-shaped’ handle for a comfortable grip and reduce fatigue
- Anti-Vibration Technology that significantly reduces vibration
- Drill is relatively hard to operate
1.Metabo SDS Max HPT DH40MC Rotary Hammer
When it comes to hammer drills, Metabo DH40MC is one of the best options available for durability, quality, and overall design. It features a powerful 10 amp motor that offers 6.3 ft. Lbs. Impact energy perfect even for the tough job site applications. Moreover, the Rotary Hammer features a 360o side handle that provides additional control and comfort when working with the product. The unit can be able to handle a variety of tasks such as drilling holes for concrete, digging, cutting, chiseling and demolishing concrete, and more.
The device is comfortable and easy to use and features an oversized knob that allows you to change between modes from hammer only to hammer drilling easily. Lastly, the unit comes with a carrying case.
- Comes with a powerful 10 amp motor ideal for tough job site applications
- 2, 800 Full load Max impact rate to rapidly remove stubborn materials
- Has an oversized knob to change the mode from hammer only to hammer drilling
- 620 no-load RPM for quick drilling speed
- It is comparatively costly
Hammer drill is a must-have tool, especially for professionals and DIYers. They will help them to carry out projects, undertake office and home repair, and much more. The products listed above are versatile, effective, reliable, easy to use, compact, durable, robust, and affordable. By choosing any of the products above, you will have a wonderful experience. Happy shopping!